J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
RifleClass.com
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Jeremy was great. I ordered a new Beretta shotgun from him on a Wednesday and had it in hand the following Monday. Can't say enough good things about his service and willingness to gat the job done. Will buy from him again.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
  • Air Force
  • Fight For Your Right
About to pull the trigger on another purchase with Jeremy, a great experience for what was a multi faceted challenge all around.
Folks, it's people like this we need to support, and I for one will continue to recommend Jeremy for all firearms needs! :)

About to pull the trigger on another purchase with Jeremy, a great experience for what was a multi faceted challenge all around.
Folks, it's people like this we need to support, and I for one will continue to recommend Jeremy for all firearms needs! :)
Had to chuckle when I read this. I could have written this word for word because I too "went back to the well" and ordered a new Remington 700 5R in 308 the other day one week after picking up my shotgun!.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS