JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello I am selling my Lucid HD7, I've had it 4month and have seen the range twice. It was mounted on my Tavor. I'm selling due to wanting to buy a ACOG for the Tavor. Nothing wrong with the HD7, I really like it, especially with the auto dimmer. The Tavor is no longer my home defense weapon so I no longer want a non magnified optic for it. I'm asking 160 obo for it and am no rush to sell. If I do sell it, it'll make getting my ACOG faster. If not I have plenty of ARs I could put it on. Thanks

***SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS. I HAVE DEALT WITH ENOUGH FLAKES AND DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR IT***

Exclusive to NWFA- Lucid provides a limited lifetime warranty on the HD7. If anything goes wrong due on the manufacturer's end they will cover it. If you pay for shipping I can send it back for you if you'd like. So it'd be like you bought it new with warranty

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews