JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello I am selling my Lucid HD7, I've had it 4month and have seen the range twice. It was mounted on my Tavor. I'm selling due to wanting to buy a ACOG for the Tavor. Nothing wrong with the HD7, I really like it, especially with the auto dimmer. The Tavor is no longer my home defense weapon so I no longer want a non magnified optic for it. I'm asking 160 obo for it and am no rush to sell. If I do sell it, it'll make getting my ACOG faster. If not I have plenty of ARs I could put it on. Thanks

***SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS. I HAVE DEALT WITH ENOUGH FLAKES AND DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR IT***

Exclusive to NWFA- Lucid provides a limited lifetime warranty on the HD7. If anything goes wrong due on the manufacturer's end they will cover it. If you pay for shipping I can send it back for you if you'd like. So it'd be like you bought it new with warranty

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top