JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I have a DPMS LR-308 S/S 16in Custom Recon. This is there Magpull Edtion. I have had a MI Keymod 12in rail added. Rail covers. Comes with bipod stud. installed and extra rails. Upgraded the triger to a RRA National match 2 stage triger. Added KNS pins. This is a 1/10 twist barrel in .308 win. It has a AAC supresior mount Flash hider. BCM chargeing handle with big latch for optics. Will come as new in box With warinty card instuctions, 3 20rd mags. 1 DPMS metal and 2 Gen III PMAGS. Less than 50rds fired. Face to face in the Salem -Woodburn-Portland areas. $1400. Sorry no trades. I can ship also for $25 more.

LE3081.jpg LR3082.jpg LR3083.jpg

Ive been waiting for a post from you since you are so close. You would wait till i dont have the cash. I hate you and your awesome guns!!!

Thanks kevlar (i think?:)) Know its a lot of cash. I take paypal if some one is intersed. That way you can use you credit card. Funney thing. Is the reason I have to sell it, my wife hit a deer last week and need to the money to fix her car. I was hopeing to use it this season for mine. Hunting. Very light weight for a semi .308

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.