Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR LR-308 16in S/S Custom Magpull edtion RECON $1400

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by JD42, Aug 13, 2014.

1. JD42

JD42 Scotts Mills Active Member

Hi I have a DPMS LR-308 S/S 16in Custom Recon. This is there Magpull Edtion. I have had a MI Keymod 12in rail added. Rail covers. Comes with bipod stud. installed and extra rails. Upgraded the triger to a RRA National match 2 stage triger. Added KNS pins. This is a 1/10 twist barrel in .308 win. It has a AAC supresior mount Flash hider. BCM chargeing handle with big latch for optics. Will come as new in box With warinty card instuctions, 3 20rd mags. 1 DPMS metal and 2 Gen III PMAGS. Less than 50rds fired. Face to face in the Salem -Woodburn-Portland areas. $1400. Sorry no trades. I can ship also for $25 more.

LE3081.jpg
    LR3082.jpg
    LR3083.jpg

squirrelboy, Barone20 and rupey7 like this.
  2. kevlar

kevlar Mt.Angel Active Member

Ive been waiting for a post from you since you are so close. You would wait till i dont have the cash. I hate you and your awesome guns!!!

3. JD42

Thanks kevlar (i think?:)) Know its a lot of cash. I take paypal if some one is intersed. That way you can use you credit card. Funney thing. Is the reason I have to sell it, my wife hit a deer last week and need to the money to fix her car. I was hopeing to use it this season for mine. Hunting. Very light weight for a semi .308

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  4. squirrelboy

squirrelboy linn county New Member

Is this still for sale? Nice rifle.

5. JD42

Hi Still for sale.

6. squirrelboy

squirrelboy linn county New Member

I'm very interested in your rifle. I'm having issues with my e-mail
    so if your ok with text you can reach me at
    541-four09-999five. My name is Earl.