JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This GPS unit was just about the best oudoor unit you could get when I bought it back in 2006. I've used the hell out of it for 6 years and it still runs like a champ. Recently bought the top of the line Garmin, so I'm letting it go for a fraction of what I paid for it. Rugged and waterproof. Runs off of 2 AA batteries or car adapter. Not sure if car adapter still works, but Lowrance still sells em. All manuals, SD card reader/writer, car adapter & 6 CD set topo mapping program for entire continental US included. Mapping program includes more features than I ever knew what to do with it. Land based topographic contour lines, hunting mode, points of interest, marine navigation & obstructions, etc. I have a 1-GB SD card loaded with all of Washington and Oregon topo maps included. Overall, this is a great GPS that has years usefulness and worth the $100 I'm asking for it. Brand new it was near $400. Price is firm, no trades.

IMG00139-20120318-2309.jpg
IMG00138-20120318-2308.jpg
IMG00137-20120318-2307.jpg
IMG00136-20120318-2307.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews