JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to purchase a 1911, would entertain brands such as: Ruger (top target), then Kimber, then Sig. Wouldn't rule out a nice Springfield either but the first three companies would definitely get priority on my list. I'm in no hurry to buy, at this point I'm shopping around for something I like and something I'm going to hang on to for awhile so don't be expecting me to jump all over something unless it's a smoking deal or I absolutely love it. Also the new or like new also will grab my attention, don't want anything that's been carried, or shows a lot of wear, giving people an opportunity to sell what they have instead of buying something new but if that's what I have to do for quality I might go down that road as well. Looking to spend anywhere from the $600 range up to $800, probably won't go over $800, and just because I'm willing to spend that much doesn't mean I'm going to overpay for a gun. Shoot me a PM with an offer or text me at 503-440-6271, would respond quicker to text. Thanks and hopefully let the offers start pouring in.

Last Edited: