JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Silencer Co. Sparrow & a Ti-Rant 9......anyone know where one is in OR, BEFORE the new trust rules go in to effect.

From the 4 dealers I've spoken to, it appears, if it's not in-house, in Oregon, there's no way it can get transferred to the dealer in Oregon in time.........

If I'm wrong, please educate me,
Thanks,

when I used silencer shop the ATF had my paperwork and cashed the check before the items were transferred to the OR dealer. 2 weeks I think between paperwork done with the shop and check being cashed. I still haven't gotten stamps yet(check cashed 1/11).

I've had Ti-rant 45 for 5 or 6 years. I don't own a 9mm or 40s&w but I have the Pistons just in case I need them down the road. One can for all three or more. I also have a space to disable the Nelson device for shooting of a fixed barrel. 45lc out of a lever is a ton of fun

I also have a specwar 762. It will do fun auto 223 to 300winmag. One can differnt mounts for differnt calibers

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top