JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Silencer Co. Sparrow & a Ti-Rant 9......anyone know where one is in OR, BEFORE the new trust rules go in to effect.

From the 4 dealers I've spoken to, it appears, if it's not in-house, in Oregon, there's no way it can get transferred to the dealer in Oregon in time.........

If I'm wrong, please educate me,
Thanks,

when I used silencer shop the ATF had my paperwork and cashed the check before the items were transferred to the OR dealer. 2 weeks I think between paperwork done with the shop and check being cashed. I still haven't gotten stamps yet(check cashed 1/11).

I've had Ti-rant 45 for 5 or 6 years. I don't own a 9mm or 40s&w but I have the Pistons just in case I need them down the road. One can for all three or more. I also have a space to disable the Nelson device for shooting of a fixed barrel. 45lc out of a lever is a ton of fun

I also have a specwar 762. It will do fun auto 223 to 300winmag. One can differnt mounts for differnt calibers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top