JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a chandelier in my new house which, to put it politely, has a nice personality. It is attached to the ceiling approximately fifteen feet above the front door entranceway. It will take my wife a solid month to pick out a replacement but when she does I will need an electrician to swap them out. If anyone knows any trustworthy referrals please let me know.

If you're buying locally, the retailer should be able to provide a referral to someone with experience hanging chandeliers. Wiring one is the easy part. If it's bulky and/or heavy, getting it hoisted 15 feet in the air and correctly hung without damage is the tricky part... not a job for amateurs.

Reminds me of a story. Back in the day, my parents were in Vegas. Well they never gamble. But mom dropped a few bucks in a slot and won $3,500.
So she got a new crystal chandelier
Gaudy looking thing.

Yeah, at age 40, with one artificial hip, doctors saying the other is nearly bone on bone, and a plastic aorta, I am not doing this project myself. I would rather pay to have it down right the first time.

Thank you for the referral.

Yeah, at age 40, with one artificial hip, doctors saying the other is nearly bone on bone, and a plastic aorta, I am not doing this project myself. I would rather pay to have it down right the first time.

Convo me. I can probably help you find a licensed electrician that would do it without you having to hire a contractor.

DAMN, man, talk about living hard. Ongoing T&P on the health/medical front and GL with the project.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top