JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maybe I missed it. But are you using OEM glock mags? or just the mags that came with the SS, since I know they don't come with OEM glock mags? I would've tried different mags first if not already tried out.
Saladfarmer:
Thanks for the recommendation. The Glock 43 mags do fit-barely, but I haven't tried firing the pistol with a G43 magazine in it. I almost wasn't able to get the mag out of the magwell without prying it, so that option, at least with my current Glock mags, is a non-starter for me. Due to being pretty busy with the holidays and family gatherings/ travel, I haven't been able to get out to the range to test anything live, yet. However, I do promise to provide all of the details once I get back out there.

I have had really good results with the palmetto state armory micro dagger mags

They're out of stock right now, but they come in often. if you sign up for instock notification they actually notify you. AND you don't have to have the replacement metal mag release for them to function properly.(like the Shield Arms) and last I checked they are still shipping to us here in OR unlike some other big names that are left unsaid

My apologies for the long delayed update to this thread, but some unforeseen (part fitment) and unfortunate news (MIL cancer diagnosis) delayed this post.

Bottom line up front: thumb position on grip fixed the issue. My aggressive, high grip was interfering with the locking lever.

The Kagwerks G43 slim line locking lever does not fit the Shadow Systems CR920 Elite. Also, the standard Glock Gen 3-4 lever will not fit. I do not believe they sell one that fits it. I didn't call them to discuss it, but I'm 0/2 so far. Fortunately, I have a G43 that is now upgraded and my son was able to use the standard lever.

Many thanks for the helpful insights and recommendations.

I've learned that so-far, I actually enjoy shooting and carrying my little G43 more. The Shield Arms mags, metal mag release, and Ameriglo sight upgrades have made it a handy EDC. I'm going to try to learn to love the CR920. It has a much better trigger and I just added a HS507K.

This old dog is attempting to learn to appreciate a red dot and Tier 1 Elite appendix set-up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top