JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
JBLMish
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a CR920 Combat in black with the bronze barrel. It comes with the optics cover plate, shims and very nice case/pistol rug. If you haven't checked out their mounting system it is very good and accepts a lot of options. I'm the original purchaser and I want to say it has like 200 maybe 250 rounds through it.
Its a great gun but I'm always trying to like the subcompacts and never seem to find one that I'm really in love with.

It looks just like this one, black, optics ready, no window cuts on the slide

Their warranty is fully transferable so you are covered as well if anything goes wrong down the road.

I would like, in no particular order
Walther PDP SD Pro, compact, 5", etc
1911s (9 or 45)
CZ p-01 omega to CZ Shadow optics
C&R stuff
Steyr scout
Martini Henry in good shape (rifle cal only)
Something in a ridiculous safari caliber 375 H&H etc
I like mechanical/automatic dive and pilot watches though I get kind of picky about which ones.
Surprise me? Worst I can say is no thanks

I have extras if you have extras to sweeten the pot or add value, lights, 507k, if you are out of WA I have 5x 13 rders as well as a gold TiN barrel for a comp. For the local folks I'm happy to do a frame transfer at the dealer.

PXL_20230819_164920198.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not to be rude but my understanding is that price is required when selling. I prefer to trade. The nice thing about the link is it provides a picture and an independently sourced market value. I have pics available via PM or I can see the process for posting them. Its cross posted so some sites are not as straight forward.

Not to be rude but my understanding is that price is required when selling. I prefer to trade. The nice thing about the link is it provides a picture and an independently sourced market value. I have pics available via PM or I can see the process for posting them. Its cross posted so some sites are not as straight forward.
I did edit. Sorry.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.