JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stomper can be a lady for a small fee

9A1F9F00-5D29-45D8-89AB-8586C8C4FF08.gif

I hope no one walks by my open window! They hear me laughing in here, they're gonna know about me being off my rocker!:s0112::s0112::s0090:

I'll have you know that I found my wife of 17 years on an Internet forum. I can't wait until we can finally meet in person!

;):D:s0140:

Isn't there still a "ladies only" section on these forums @Joe Link ? Help a sista out! :s0155:
I met The Old Woman on the 'Net, too... years ago when chatrooms were all the rage! I mean, there I was, mindin my own biznus, and she crossed my radar like a stealth bomber...:s0080:

I assume most members are menfolk, and there's nothing wrong with that. However....I'd like to go outdoor shooting with a new friend, and would feel safer with another female.

So, any ladies in the area?

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

I do not live in your state or area but I did want to welcome you to the forum.

I have shot alone a LOT, with MANY strangers over the years, with my late husband, with my MT husband and with several friends from the late 90's and on when I got into shooting and buying my own guns. (Back east in a couple of states, in Colorado and out here in Montana.)

I would not be concerned about having to have a lady with you if you decide to shoot indoors, out on public land (Federal, state or county.) or at a private dues paying range or sporting club. Plain or fancy range or club.

I think that you should GO TO A RANGE!

You may meet some very nice people there who may want to shoot with you on a regular basis or not depending on your schedule AND if YOU decide that you want to shoot with THEM or someone else or ALONE.

There are some nice ladies on this forum but I do not know how close they are to where you live.

I would NOT limit myself on finding any person (Female or male.) to shoot with - I would just GO and enjoy my day of shooting! That is what I did as a lady in my late 40's back in the late 90's.

I shoot out here in Montana at this range:

I would invite you to shoot with my husband and myself as a guest and if you liked our range - you could JOIN it if you lived in Western Montana. But you do not live out here.

Most gun folks who LIKE to shoot on a very regular basis or even less times per year are very friendly and they LIKE to share good times just as swimmers, fishing folks, sail boat and power boat owners, etc. are in my opinion.

Nice to meet you. Take care and have fun shooting!

I like to shoot CZ bolt action rifles in 22lr and 22wmr using iron sights. What do you like to shoot?

Sincerely,

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews