JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! I'm tagging my better half @SouthernGirl in this. She leads The Well Armed Woman chapters in Albany and Salem. I believe Tri County GC still has a ladies league that meets monthly. As others have noted, many ranges have ladies days and events. Women shooters have been very active in the past several years especially so I know you will have good luck finding like-minded shooters.

You all are super frickin fun! I see that the Hillsboro Gun Show got cancelled, and I was really hoping to make friends there...

Are there otherwise any meetups that happen regularly with folks on this site? Or is one more person going to tell me to go to a range? :s0002:

Truth is, a range is fine - but it's more fun with a group, and also if I have money that week!

40DE3004-4FEC-4A25-B303-EC0761869C2B.jpeg

@ibub

North Fork Wolf Creek is pretty convienent for those of us on the west side. About 45 mins and I much prefer shooting with some elbow room when compared to lanes at a range, personal preference.

I'll shoot you a note next time our group goes if you'd be interested in joining.

My wife and I go with a few other couples/singles so it's a good mix

@ibub

North Fork Wolf Creek is pretty convienent for those of us on the west side. About 45 mins and I much prefer shooting with some elbow room when compared to lanes at a range, personal preference.

I'll shoot you a note next time our group goes if you'd be interested in joining.

My wife and I go with a few other couples/singles so it's a good mix

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for considering my presence, given I am trying to invite myself into the fold. :s0164:

You all are super frickin fun! I see that the Hillsboro Gun Show got cancelled, and I was really hoping to make friends there...

Are there otherwise any meetups that happen regularly with folks on this site? Or is one more person going to tell me to go to a range? :s0002:

Truth is, a range is fine - but it's more fun with a group, and also if I have money that week!
I do not do indoor ranges, that said the outdoor ranges I have attended has been frequented by women alone or with a male counterpart. The ones I have noticed shooting alone were usually mid-adult age and the ones with a male were maybe in their 20s. I do not know which age group you belong to, however, for the solitary women shooting, I have not noticed anyone "annoying" them. I would like to see a group of women, no matter the age, enjoying themselves at a range.

Good luck searching.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads