JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>, Colville, WA

From their web page:

In the custom metalsmithing side of the Delta Gun Shop, I am able to handle caliber conversions as well as take care of your custom metalsmithing requirements. I perform all required custom metal work as the primary gunmaker on custom gun builds. I also do a lot of re-barreling, fabrication of sculpted bases, quarter ribs, and other modifications as upgrades to existing firearms.

Dang - how do you go about breaking the handle off of the bolt? I hope you fabricated the new bolt handle out of similar metal so it will weld well... mix and match welding can be problematic. I'd take a look at it but haven't gotten my garage wired for the welder yet.

well the bolt was broken off by the disgruntled father in law, and he left the rifle as a project on his bench for the last 7 or 8 years, and i decided to fix it being he gave up, and i got a similar steel for the bolt handle as far as i am able to tell.

I am shocked and surprised JB Weld has not been offered as a repair option. All the internet commando/welders recommend it.
Warning: This statement is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not try this at home.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

well i ended up drilling out the rest of the bolt handle hollow, than milled down the handle to fit that hole than threaded both made a tight fit and put some locktite, feels rock solid and should be good enough for a .22 rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top