JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for M15, M-19 or M-66, M- 67.
Have the following two pistols for use in some sort of trade. Either one plus some cash for a good shooter, both for one in really good condition.

- safe queen G19 Gen 3 in very good condition with Trijicon night sights, 3 mags, only a 100 rounds thru it, factory box, and a paddle Forbus

- G43 Talo with the factory Ameriglo front sight in very good condition, about 100 rounds through it as well, c3 mags, factory case, and a paddle Forbus and Nemeis pocket holster.

This senior citizen is moving from semi-auto's to revolvers, with an interest in pre-lock Smiths.

Last Edited:
Good choice in a revolver but you might want to expand your search to include the M-19 or M-66, and maybe a Mod 67 as well.
The 19 & 66 are .357 mag but essentially the same gun just slightly heavier with the 19 being blued and the 66 stainless.
The mod 67 is the stainless version of the mod 15.
Anyway just a thought to help increase your search range of what are all similar guns.
The top is my mod 66.
IMG_0270_3.jpg

That 66 is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Thanks!
Unfortunately its not as 'DD gorgeous' anymore due to holster carry, shooting etc. You know, what guns are meant for!
These were both 'unfired' when I bought them but because they did not come with boxes or paperwork they could not be represented as such and I paid essentially 'shooter' price for them - and they both get shot!

great advice...have a lot to learn...for any reading this thread, if you have any of the above and interested in a trade..and looking for shooters, not collectors.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.