JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2019-7-13_22-48-19.jpeg

Looking for a small, light 10mm semi-auto, I'd get a Smith & Wesson model CS40 that has been converted to 10mm or have one of my own CS40s converted to 10mm.

The single stack Gen3 S&W .40s use a .45 frame and under-bored .45 barrel which make them great .40 caliber shooters and good candidates for conversion to 10mm. Put them in a Bianchi 100 Professional IWB holster and you're good to go for all day carry.

Last Edited:
I've been down this road , ended with a G29. Not that light, not that small but as far as something that can handle full boat 10 and be smaller, reliable and strong....I couldn't get past the 29

Glock model 20-C if you want to make it lite use a 10 rd mag.
I have owned and shot a of of 10 MM pistols and the only one I have left is a glock 20-C.

Looking for a small, light 10mm semi-auto, I'd get a Smith & Wesson model CS40 that has been converted to 10mm or have one of my own CS40s converted to 10mm.

The single stack Gen3 S&W .40s use a .45 frame and under-bored .45 barrel which make them great .40 caliber shooters and good candidates for conversion to 10mm. Put them in a Bianchi 100 Professional IWB holster and you're good to go for all day carry.
This would be a sweet 10mm carry.
Here's an interesting conversation on it...
S&W CS40 to 10mm conversion?

This leads me think that it's odd there isn't, say, an XDS sized 10mm out there to speak of. They make them in .45 which really isn't that much shorter of a cartridge than a 10mm so it should be easy to make it fit. I also can't imagine building a true subcompact that can handle the elevated pressures would be a difficult task. Heck, they make darn small .357s...

EEA makes a compact witness in 10mm. That being said, I think the 10mm is better suited to a larger framed pistol. I've had the compact witness, the Glock G-40 and now have the 5.25" Springfield XD-m.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top