JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
38 Special
City
saint helens
State
Oregon
Hello,
As the title says...hoping to trade my Ruger lcr in 38 spec/with red laser max laser. For an Lcr in 22lr perferrable, or 22 mag.
Mine is in good cond. with about 250 rds down the pipe. Comes with original box & pouch paperwork etc. Pics upon request.

portland/hillsboro areas

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Try the trigger on the rim fire lcr before you give op your .38. I had one of the .22 mags for a very short time, hated the trigger. Much heaver than my batch of center fire revolvers.

Try the trigger on the rim fire lcr before you give op your .38. I had one of the .22 mags for a very short time, hated the trigger. Much heaver than my batch of center fire revolvers.
Thanks, I have tried them. There is a difference I agree, but wanting something else...i have many 38s.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.