Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hi all, looking for a revolver in 22LR, anybody got one for a good price?
Thanks!
Jon

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

ilikegunspdx

Reactions
Heritage arms are excellent. I have had, and still have, several. And I hate, I mean really hate, cheap guns that are unreliable. I have no tolerance for them at all.

Anyway heritage are heavy and have a 4 click action just like colt SAA. That 4 click action is key. It’s fun just playing with them when they r empty due to that. For the $ you can’t beat them. Plus you Can get them in 5” 6.5” 9” and 16” barrels. And you can buy a 22 mag cylinder for $28 new from heritage website (when u can find them in stock). I have never had the 9 shot versions only 6 shot. I highly recommend them. So much fun for so little $. They’re pretty much a clone of SAA except for the safety and different materials.

Last edited:

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
I wrote a review on the Ruger Wrangler last year . Great little revolver.

Reactions
For an inexpensive plinker, the Heritage is just fine. I am not fond of the "safety" lever on them, but that is me. They will chase pop cans around the range all day long.
Really depends upon what you want to spend. I have some very expensive .22 revolvers, sure they have better steel than the Heritage, have better triggers, and some might be slightly more accurate. I can't say as they are more fun to shoot though.

Last edited:

jbett98

Reactions
My problem with the old western side gate loading revolvers is the slowness in emptying and reloading.
My preference would be a tip open or swing out cylinder.

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
My problem with the old western side gate loading revolvers is the slowness in emptying and reloading.
My preference would be a tip open or swing out cylinder.
I can understand that frustration. For me the forced slow down in loading/unloading is good. It helps me take my time and appreciate the shooting process a bit more

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom