JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for powders primers to start reloading my 300 win mag also quality brass. For my rthe fle looking for 165 168 180 or 200 grain. Need powder for my 44 mag plus 240 grain or 300 grain bullets. Or a small amount of 180 or 200 grain. I also need dies for my 300 win mag. I do know the price of powder and am hoping to find someone who is willing to accept closer to retail. I understand paying a bit over to much and ill just order it and pay hazmat fee.

Looking for unique powder too.

Looking for powders primers to start reloading my 300 win mag also quality brass. For my rthe fle looking for 165 168 180 or 200 grain. Need powder for my 44 mag plus 240 grain or 300 grain bullets. Or a small amount of 180 or 200 grain. I also need dies for my 300 win mag. I do know the price of powder and am hoping to find someone who is willing to accept closer to retail. I understand paying a bit over to much and ill just order it and pay hazmat fee.

Looking for unique powder too.

I have over eighty 300 win mag brass $29.99 mostly federal some Remington head stamp. And two new unopened one lb bottles of unique $25.00 each.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.