JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

Looking to spend ~$400 maybe a little more on a used but serviceable EoTech 552 / 558. Cosmetic condition doesn't concern me as much as functionality.

Thank you.

Hello,

Looking to spend ~$400 maybe a little more on a used but serviceable EoTech 552 / 558. Cosmetic condition doesn't concern me as much as functionality.

Thank you.
Would you be interested in an eotech 512...basically brand new

Hello,

Thank you.

I am on vacation but have one at home. I am not 100% sure of the model. But it is FDE color. and uses the 123A batteries. It is essentially brand new. I have put it on a couple different guns to try the fit but never found a combination that I liked. I have never fired anything with it. It also has the NV function.

I am on vacation but have one at home. I am not 100% sure of the model. But it is FDE color. and uses the 123A batteries. It is essentially brand new. I have put it on a couple different guns to try the fit but never found a combination that I liked. I have never fired anything with it. It also has the NV function.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your note. I'm looking for the 552/558 model, which runs on the AA batteries that are more common than the 123A batteries.

I've had some changes to my finances, so for now I'm going to lock the thread as i won't be buying anything in the near future.

Thank you
jed

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.