JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just put a new barrel on my 10-22 and now the Rem Subsonics don't expand as well as they used to. I've read that Eley Hollow Point Subsonics expand very well but I don't remember ever seeing any in the local stores.

Anybody seen these around?

Thanks
Bigfoot

About two or three weeks ago, I bought some either Remington or Winchester target 22LR "made by Eley" at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver. They also had CCI Target Shorts.

About two or three weeks ago, I bought some either Remington or Winchester target 22LR "made by Eley" at Wholesale Sports in Vancouver. They also had CCI Target Shorts.

Remington is distributing Eley and I got some from a Wholesale sports too. I got 3 grades the target rifle at about $7 per 50, Match extra (or maybe it was club match extra) at $10, and some EPS at $16. The mid grade shot best of any ammo ever in my savage mark 2, the eps had several ftfs, an though they all claimed to have the same velocity I had to do a couple of inches of elevation when I changed between them. Sort of expensive stuff though, save it for a windless day.

Wholesale Sports.

Thanks

I'll save them for possums and skunks and shoot the Rem Subsonics for practice. Since I posted this I found out that Aquilia Subs expand well also. I'm hoping to find and try them too.

Wholesale Sports.

Thanks

I'll save them for possums and skunks and shoot the Rem Subsonics for practice. Since I posted this I found out that Aquilia Subs expand well also. I'm hoping to find and try them too.

I got some of the aquilia at Wholesale too, and some regular eley, the aquilia is pretty good the regular eley is nothing special.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top