JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all,
I'm looking for a compact defense semi-auto handgun for the wife. Something that's easy to rack the slide would be great. Possibilities are S&W Shield EZ, Sig Sauer 938, Walther CCP or similar. Either 9mm or .380.
But, if you have something I haven't thought of let me know.
Thanks,
Gary

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You might also consider a Sig Sauer 938. 9mm, metal frame, accurate, smooth and easy slide rack. Only downfall is that it has an 8-round mag. If you are planning on missing a lot, you can try a Glock with a Fun-Stick with 35 rounds, but that is a little harder to conceal. :)

I got my wife a Glock 43. She is tiny and racks it like a champ. A lot of the problem with women racking a slide is in the technique. Holding the slide properly, tight and pushing the grip module forward instead of pulling the slide back.

I got my wife the S&W Shield EZ 380 and I like it more than I should. REALLY easy to rack, nice size, good grip. My wife has arm strength but has gripping issues due to arthritis in her hands. Problem solved with the EZ.

I have this for sale

75DEBD26-8111-40DE-8172-A8D27025B5B1.jpeg 1A1C730A-B0D6-476B-91A9-A54A190E43D4.jpeg

Last Edited:
It's the EZ 380 performance center. Basically same, but has night sights, ported slide and barrel. Improved trigger too. Basically just a fancy version of the EZ. I'm asking for $400. It's only had 2 mags through it. Comes with all original stuff.

It's the EZ 380 performance center. Basically same, but has night sights, porter slide and barrel. Improved trigger too. Basically just a fancy version of the EZ. I'm asking for $400. It's only had 2 mags through it. Comes with all original stuff.
I
I'll take it but we'll have to figure out the tranfer. Any chance you'd meet in Vancouver if I pay for gas? I think shipping is around $50 plus the extra time.

I called an FFL near me that I used recently. They say you can take it to an FFL near you and they will ship to my FFL here in WA. I will of course pay shipping. If you let me know which one is your preference near you, I'll call them and make sure this will work through them. Unless you can make it to Vancouver in which case I'll give you the $50 that I would have to pay for shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.