Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for any M1 carbine parts/ FAL parts or kits

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by GoCougs, Dec 23, 2011.

1. GoCougs

GoCougs Oly Member

Looking for an M1 carbine stock and hand guard, no particular manufacturer only condition is it is GI and of the M1 variation and not M2.

Also looking for any FAL parts/stocks/barrel or complete kit.

PM with details

Will trade or purchase outright

Thanks!

2. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

still looking for fal parts?

3. GoCougs

GoCougs Oly Member

Yea, always what do you have?

4. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

misc inch and metric small pins, screws, springs ect. some random furnature including and inch butt and at least six wood inch pg's. a set of metric bi-p and non cut handgaurds as well as a sa long butt and a short butt. several metric pg's didnt look at them that close but would figure a mix of stg, g1 and us made. thinking i saw some sight p[arts and sight screws, a takedown lever, some cherry top covers, possibly a couple gas tubes or lower recoil tubes. a stripped type 3 lower blah blah blah. a stripped izzy heavy barrel and a possibly another barrel (thinking its imbel).

dont think i have any bolts or carries anymore.

it doesnt all seem to be in the same place, will try and round it all up into a pile and see what it there.

5. GoCougs

GoCougs Oly Member

I'd be interested in the hand guards probably both sets if they are surplus ones, the metric pg's if any are wood, the metric stocks, and the barrels... Let me know when you round it up. Thanks!