JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an M1 carbine stock and hand guard, no particular manufacturer only condition is it is GI and of the M1 variation and not M2.

Also looking for any FAL parts/stocks/barrel or complete kit.

PM with details

Will trade or purchase outright

Thanks!

misc inch and metric small pins, screws, springs ect. some random furnature including and inch butt and at least six wood inch pg's. a set of metric bi-p and non cut handgaurds as well as a sa long butt and a short butt. several metric pg's didnt look at them that close but would figure a mix of stg, g1 and us made. thinking i saw some sight p[arts and sight screws, a takedown lever, some cherry top covers, possibly a couple gas tubes or lower recoil tubes. a stripped type 3 lower blah blah blah. a stripped izzy heavy barrel and a possibly another barrel (thinking its imbel).

dont think i have any bolts or carries anymore.

it doesnt all seem to be in the same place, will try and round it all up into a pile and see what it there.

I'd be interested in the hand guards probably both sets if they are surplus ones, the metric pg's if any are wood, the metric stocks, and the barrels... Let me know when you round it up. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.