JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought my first AK's (both Arsenals), and I'm looking for a few parts for them. Both have scope mounts so I'm looking for 2 scope rails. Also looking to upgrade the grips on both, I prefer the US Palm battle grip. And I'm obviously looking for more mags. I don't know which ones are better/worse than others (any info would help). I've got cash, or lots and lots of AR equip for trade (ammo,mags,lowers). If you're trying to capitalize on the current situation and sell me a $15 mag for $50, DO NOT contact me! I'm not selling any of my gear trying to make a buck, and don't want to deal with anyone who is. You folks will be remembered if/when this all cools down. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.