JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a really good welder who can do mig in the Snohomish county area, I want to get my G3 receiver welded to the trunion....and quite frankly pigeons would be jealous of my welds....[a mans gotta know his limitations] anybody?

I'm Not in the Snohomish area, but I would imagine you'd want someone that can TIG weld; TIG welding gives you a lot more control over what is being welded, assuming a rheostatic pedal is being used. Just my two cents.

I've done them both, mig, tig. I go back to using the mig. Ive built several of them. And 4 more to go.
Set your barel headspace before you weld it. So much easier. Take your bolt, triger housing, and gas tube at this time also. You need to weld the lower shelf also. It takes about 2 hours to fit, and weld the parts in place. If you just weld it, the bolt might not drop, through the reciever. There it a bit to the job.

Gonna hijack this thread.

Need a welder to weld and bolt a hitch to my van. The caveat it that the hitch will need to be cut to be custom fitted to my van's frame. Anyone in the Pierce and surrounding counties have this skill? Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews