JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone seen a Kimber Pro TLE II for sale anywhere(within an hour or two of Eugene). I really want one of these, and don't feel like waiting any longer than I have to. I fondled a Custom TLE II and fell in love with it. But I need to be able to CC it, so the 4 inch barrel makes more sense. I plan on spending the day on the phone looking for one, but thought maybe one of my fellow NWFA members might have a line on one.

Thanks.

B

S&M, Barons Den, Oak Grove Ventures and Bakers all usually have some selection. Cabelas and Barons Den probably best bet for finding a particular gun. My $0.02- find it online cheaper and transfer.

Thanks for the input guys! I have checked cabelas and barons den. Plan on calling the other local ones as soon as they open, as well as flying cloud(thanks Rufus). And even though I'm not looking to trade anything, I'll send deadeye a PM. This site is the best! I'm sooo tempted to buy the full size, and if I love it as much as I think I will, sell a couple of my XDs to fund the 4 inch for cc.

B

Well FWIW most the issue with concealment and 1911's is in the butt/grip of the gun not barrel, though will save on weight. You can also try the local pawn shops but will be a long-shot. There's always Davidsons Gun genie and order through there.

Found it!!! One of the local shops found one, and said they will have it for me in a couple of days. Thanks for all the help! And yes, I will post pics when I get her home.

Picked her up on Saturday. A huge thumbs up to Oak Grove Guns! I called nearly every Kimber dealer in the state, and was told "if you find one, buy it. Kimber is 4-6 months out" So I am thrilled to have it.

Took it out yesterday, and the first 40-50 rds were low and left. The next 30 to 40, you could see the holes moving progressively up towards the center. by the 150 rd mark. about half of my shots were in the bullseye. I'm not sure if it was me needing to get used to the gun, or the gun seating up/breaking in. I suspect a little of both:s0114:

After putting 200 rounds downrange, I was sad to put it away. I got out my XDsc .40 and fired it. Felt like it was going to fall apart in my hand after shooting the Kimber:s0112: I should have bought a 1911 years ago!

th_IMG_2615.jpg

Picked her up on Saturday. A huge thumbs up to Oak Grove Guns! I called nearly every Kimber dealer in the state, and was told "if you find one, buy it. Kimber is 4-6 months out" So I am thrilled to have it.

Took it out yesterday, and the first 40-50 rds were low and left. The next 30 to 40, you could see the holes moving progressively up towards the center. by the 150 rd mark. about half of my shots were in the bullseye. I'm not sure if it was me needing to get used to the gun, or the gun seating up/breaking in. I suspect a little of both:s0114:

After putting 200 rounds downrange, I was sad to put it away. I got out my XDsc .40 and fired it. Felt like it was going to fall apart in my hand after shooting the Kimber:s0112: I should have bought a 1911 years ago!
You should get some crimson laser grips for that...since you didn't hold out for the RL package for a tach lite..definitely one of my first 1911 choices and you made it !

th_IMG_2615.jpg

You should get some crimson laser grips for that...since you didn't hold out for the RL package for a tach lite..definitely one of my first 1911 choices and you made it !

I prefer not to have a rail on my carry pistols. There is a streamlight strion in my pocket at all times. I have considered a CT laser, but I have to give my wife some time to get over what this pistol and my reloading kit cost first:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top