Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a shooting area around The Dalles, prefer WA. side of the river.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by Huntbear, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Huntbear

Huntbear Ellensburg, Wa. Member

Anyone know of a place to shoot on the Washington side of the Columbia, in the Dallesport area? I have got to find a place to burn some ammo. Stress relief is needed!!!! :D

2. husker

husker portland Active Member

There isa place Igo when in The Dalles. Go across the bride and get on to 84 heading west. Take thelast exit before you leave town. Not sure of the number. From the bridge I think it is the third exit. Turn right and go back over the freeway. You will come to a stop sign. If you turn left you will head back in to town. Turn right on to the old hiway and go about half a mile and there is a spot right off the road to shot into the side of a hill.
    I haveplenty of friends that shot there. Had same friends shot full auto there and had some police stop buy. Just wantedto check things out and chat. They even fired a few mags. Said be safe and left. Nice guys.

3. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Jewett Creek Range in White Salmon. Leave me a PM with your contact info., and I'll give a call with directions.

4. Huntbear

Huntbear Ellensburg, Wa. Member

PM sent, actually 2 lol.