JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trying this again, since about a year ago, a "playdate" didn't happen...Spring time heat is almost here....

I have a 3 1/2 year old purebred female beagle, never been with a male, that really needs some male companionship! Her name is Lacey, and she is a "lemon" colored beagle, which is tanish yellow and white. Please get in touch with me to work out details! :s0155:

Day12_36.jpg

Day12_35.jpg

i have a male boxer that will throw a shot into her, but he wants a couple of drinks first, he saw the pictures and thinks lacey is kinda homely

i have a male boxer that will throw a shot into her, but he wants a couple of drinks first, he saw the pictures and thinks lacey is kinda homely

That's not very nice,she's cute

But why on earth would you want to reproduce such a dog?
Very few people run them enough.They don't ever listen or come back.They run anything they smell and then again,don't comer back. They are noisy and then they end up at the pound where someone says they had to move and don't tell the REAL story of the dog (see above)

And then some one else takes them home and doesn't run them enough........

Seriously,there are plenty of animals waiting to be put down at the pound,they don't need the pups your girl will have too.

You guys just want to make a buck and could care less what happens to the puppies after you sell them off.

Neuter your damn dog. Nothing good comes from a beagle

I'm not looking for a "mutt", hence the post for a male beagle. Although I did get a good laugh about the drinks... ! Thats pretty funny.... I wont tell Lacey about the "homely" comment.. I got an offer for a PUG too! Not into the whole "puggle" thing either?!?!? :p

Hound dogs are not for everyone. You cannot live in an apartment and hope to keep a Beagle happy. Its not going to happen. Some will disagree with me, but they need room to run... A LOT. I recently purchased my first home, and I live on a few acres and my dog can run all day long! I am now in a position that I can have more than one dog! For our family, we chose Beagles!

Beagles are family friendly, and with the correct training, you can call them off a trail. Most people when they get a dog, do not take the time to properly train them to do anything other than go outside to do thier business. (some don't even do that)

Your right, there are a lot of dogs in the pound, and the case of almost every one, they were someones pet, who neglected them and didnt take the proper steps to ensure they were kept safe, secure and or didnt want the responsibility of owning the animal anymore. I have never taken on the responsibilty of owning ANY pet without first looking at the duration of the commitment. Kittens turn into CATS.. I will never own either!!!

Your making a pretty big assumption I don't care what happens to the pups..:huh: I'm sorry you feel that way. For some, going to the pound is the best way to get a dog. For people like me, I would like to own the offspring of a damn good dog, and hopefully they work out to be as good at tracking as mom!

Beagles aren't for everyone, like Pitbulls aren't for everyone, like Heelers aren't for everyone...........you get the idea. It sounds like you are well aware or your Beagle's traits and needs.

There is something magical about hunting rabbits with a good beagle. You see what they were born to do then.

Trying this again, since about a year ago, a "playdate" didn't happen...Spring time heat is almost here....

I have a 3 1/2 year old purebred female beagle, never been with a male, that really needs some male companionship! Her name is Lacey, and she is a "lemon" colored beagle, which is tanish yellow and white. Please get in touch with me to work out details! :s0155:

Day12_36.jpg

Day12_35.jpg

You might try these folks.

<broken link removed>

They specialize in beagles for rabbit hunting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top