JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may seem odd, but here goes.

I have a wonderful male GSD, intact, smart, fierce when he needs to be, loved by my young granddaughters, large dog phobia treatment dog (he's helped several people overcome their fear of large dogs with his calm demeanor), well behaved in public (the servers here in WW are pretty familiar with him and readily step over him on crowded restaurant patios to serve other guests), in all everything you think about when you imagine a well bred GSD.

I'd like to breed him and get two of the resulting puppies. I'm not looking for a mere breeding, I'd like to meet and evaluate the female, I'd expect the owners of the female to want to meet and evaluate my male. He's not yet hip and elbow certified, I'll get that done if there's a potential mating in the works, and will expect that the female is similarly certified (depending on how much certification costs, I might share the expense). I'd expect the owners of the female to be experienced or to have good help and would appropriately socialize the puppies (sounds, activities, etc.).

My male is Czech stock, I have his AKC pedigree back three generations.

I'm looking for a similarly bred dog emphasizing temperament and working abilities. I'm flexible on all of this. He's too good a dog not to leave progeny. If anyone has a female, or knows of one that might be appropriate, please let me know.

Thanks.

vDJkWC.jpg

i5NG9V.jpg
Did I mention he's a big boy? If you're familiar with the Costco beds, this will give you some idea of his size.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top