JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, I'm looking for a place to go shooting where I'm not likely to get in trouble or have to pay membership fees. I use to go shooting out past Scott's Mills, but I'm hoping for something closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 9mm carbine rifle and a .357 mag hand cannon if that helps. :)

go up Mary's peak off of 34, you'll find a parking area on the left before a locked gate. A short walk behind it you'll find a mess of an area people use for shooting up to 100 yds. This is probably 30 min past Corvallis though.

Publicly that's the only place I'll mention :)

Otherwise check land ownership maps, and anything BLM, State, or National Forest is ok.

go up Mary's peak off of 34, you'll find a parking area on the left before a locked gate. A short walk behind it you'll find a mess of an area people use for shooting up to 100 yds. This is probably 30 min past Corvallis though.

Publicly that's the only place I'll mention :)

Otherwise check land ownership maps, and anything BLM, State, or National Forest is ok.

This is where I go! Although you can shoot out to 300yrds

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top