JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, I'm looking for a place to go shooting where I'm not likely to get in trouble or have to pay membership fees. I use to go shooting out past Scott's Mills, but I'm hoping for something closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 9mm carbine rifle and a .357 mag hand cannon if that helps. :)

go up Mary's peak off of 34, you'll find a parking area on the left before a locked gate. A short walk behind it you'll find a mess of an area people use for shooting up to 100 yds. This is probably 30 min past Corvallis though.

Publicly that's the only place I'll mention :)

Otherwise check land ownership maps, and anything BLM, State, or National Forest is ok.

go up Mary's peak off of 34, you'll find a parking area on the left before a locked gate. A short walk behind it you'll find a mess of an area people use for shooting up to 100 yds. This is probably 30 min past Corvallis though.

Publicly that's the only place I'll mention :)

Otherwise check land ownership maps, and anything BLM, State, or National Forest is ok.

This is where I go! Although you can shoot out to 300yrds

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads