JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm on the new side of handguns and will be looking for a GLock 17 or 19 when all that tax money comes rolling back in ;). I've been to a few shops in the Portland area, but just wondering if there's a place I should definitely check out with a known decent Glock selection/history/etc.

I like Keith's in Gresham, just haven't gotten back out there in the last few months...and always interested in other places.

Price is of course a factor from where I buy, but service ranks higher to me, as to where I give my money.

I could buy new or pre-owned. Leaning towards Gen 3 or 4.

Thanks in advance!

NW Armory, they had a bunch of Glocks when I went last month. I believe the 3rd Gens were 550 and the 4th were 600. The Gun Broker in Clackamas had some Glocks in .357 Sig and .45ACP, but they got wiped out, and they wanted like $630+ for a 4th Gen.

They had a bunch of glocks when I was there today- didn't really notice which models but looked like 3rd gen (finger mouldings not as defined) I'm not an expert on Glocks myself

+1 on NW Armory. Most staff are packing Glocks and Eric is a Glock Armorer. My Gen 2 has been easy to mate mags, replace sights, springs for pennies. Best selection anywhere. I end up with ammo or a new gun everytime I walk in.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews