JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My fiance can shoot, is okay around guns and is safe but I'd like to hook her up so she learns good habits. Goin' shootin' with the boys won't work. She needs the learnin' so she can be confident in her abilities and a female instructor would be best.

She has her own pistol and wants to get her carry permit so this is important.

So does anyone know of a quality instructor in the Grants Pass area?

Thanks.

Thank you, but I would like something more local. It allows my funds to go to a good instructor instead of gas, lodging and food as well.

Theres a group in Eugene.
Well armed woman.
It would be a good place to start. Gina might know some outfits a little farther south.

Curious, I checked the internet and found Rogue Protection Group in Grants Pass has a multi-level program (Defensive Handgun 1, 2, and 3 (EQC)) that seems quite adequate for defensive skills building. I like that level 3 course! It might be worth checking to see if they have a female instructor or know of one that meets your needs.

My fiance can shoot, is okay around guns and is safe but I'd like to hook her up so she learns good habits. Goin' shootin' with the boys won't work. She needs the learnin' so she can be confident in her abilities and a female instructor would be best.

She has her own pistol and wants to get her carry permit so this is important.

So does anyone know of a quality instructor in the Grants Pass area?

Thanks.

Have her check out the following:

A Girl and a Gun
The Well Armed Woman
Women on Target

Hopefully she can find something nearby. I'd suspect there should be one of those groups in the Medford area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top