Looking for a Female Defensive Handgun instructor

GOG

Reactions
My fiance can shoot, is okay around guns and is safe but I'd like to hook her up so she learns good habits. Goin' shootin' with the boys won't work. She needs the learnin' so she can be confident in her abilities and a female instructor would be best.

She has her own pistol and wants to get her carry permit so this is important.

So does anyone know of a quality instructor in the Grants Pass area?

Thanks.

Reactions
Curious, I checked the internet and found Rogue Protection Group in Grants Pass has a multi-level program (Defensive Handgun 1, 2, and 3 (EQC)) that seems quite adequate for defensive skills building. I like that level 3 course! It might be worth checking to see if they have a female instructor or know of one that meets your needs.

PacwestDefense

Reactions
My fiance can shoot, is okay around guns and is safe but I'd like to hook her up so she learns good habits. Goin' shootin' with the boys won't work. She needs the learnin' so she can be confident in her abilities and a female instructor would be best.

She has her own pistol and wants to get her carry permit so this is important.

So does anyone know of a quality instructor in the Grants Pass area?

Thanks.
Have her check out the following:

A Girl and a Gun
The Well Armed Woman
Women on Target

Hopefully she can find something nearby. I'd suspect there should be one of those groups in the Medford area.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom