Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Looking for 270 Win Federal Headstamp once fired brass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deckert

Reactions
^^^^ What RDR said. I buy RP from Diamond K. Their cases have a round mark on them but it's NOT a problem. The only caveat is this disclaimer. I received 1 .243 case and 1 something other in a lot of 1000/223.

Dan
**DISCLAIMER: Some of the Remington-Peters Rifle brass has a circular mark just beneath the case neck which is an impression left by the piston hole ring attachment that pressure checks the brass. We had samples sent in and tested to ensure that it DOES NOT compromise the integrity of the brass. To our understanding, it is purely a cosmetic issue and not one that affects the quality of the brass. It is not on all of the casings, only some of them. However, if you experience any issues with them please feel free to contact us and we will make it right.**

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online