JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
uniontown
State
Other
Wanted to buy 6 mm once fired brass, anybody has some please send a massage. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wanted to buy 6 mm once fired brass, anybody has some please send a massage. Thanks
I have 6mm rem caliber brass formed from 270-30/06 once fired brass. Done very nicely, neck turned, annealed, completely done. I have been forming brass for 30+ yrs with no problems. Would also throw in a complete RCBS 3 die set also. There are approx 103 cases. You can have it all for $75 + ship if interested. My ph: 1-360-936-5309 Gerry

I appreciate the offer but the brass is for my brother and he is one pick guy, he wants factory brass, if it was for me i would buy it. Thanks

Hi i my brother will take 60 shipping to Ohio 44685, let me know how you want paid and shipping. thanks
They won't fit in a small flat rate, so a med flat rate is $18
If ya do paypal it's
[email protected], friends and family
Gimme his info and I'll get the brass on the way

If paypal won't work, a check is OK
Mike Perin
10029 54th PL NE
Lake Stevens, Wa 98258
425 870 0193

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.