JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Preferable if they already have the Wolff extra power springs installed.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had luck going on armslist and finding a shop selling a used p227 with 4 of those mags. I called and they sold me the mags separately. Might be worth a try! Good luck!

I looked pretty hard for some a few months ago, and they were nowhere to be found. Someone sold some here about 4-5 months ago, and I was minutes too late.....

If you don't sell them to me, I'll tell everyone that your avatar's mask actually hides a horrible nose!
74EC26B3-AB2A-457D-88F4-339C8014C718.jpeg

As stated they are pretty much Unobtanuim now.
But now all the 227 TACOPS grips are being dumped for dirt cheap and look fantastic on the 227 when they have been trimmed down to regular size.
Keiths had a 227 TACOPS with the 14 rnd mags but it went poof when the panic hit.

im guilty of buying 6 used ones from Keiths to add to my 4 others just this past albany show in February just before the PANIC...POWERMAD yes im that dude....lol...but keiths had a couple left on the table on that last day on the last hour of that show....he may still have that couple left....all 6 of my used ones work perfectly with nada issues

I have these two police trade-ins that work just fine in my gun. I'd trade em for two new 10 rounders if you're interested. Just don't run em very much and I like the feel/look of the tens more :)

135F49CC-BC24-4CF1-8CA3-8F5D9D2C4580.jpeg

I just got a 227 today that came with 4x 14 round mags, 3 of them new in package and one with 36 rounds fired and no problems. What was the deal with these 14rd mags?
I dont exactly like the length of them but they seem to be very hard to find now and expensive.

I just got a 227 today that came with 4x 14 round mags, 3 of them new in package and one with 36 rounds fired and no problems. What was the deal with these 14rd mags?
I dont exactly like the length of them but they seem to be very hard to find now and expensive.

SIG stopped making them because many of them had feeding problems.

The feeding problem is solved with a $6 spring from Wolff.

Good to know. Im still not a fan of the huge mag sticking out but I can see how the extra 4 rounds could come in handy. Where do you get the springs?

Wolff.

Get the 10% extra springs for a Para Ord P14. Not the best fit, but they work - . I am going to trim mine a little on the bottom coil to make them fit better.

I have 10+ 14 rd mags for my 227s (three of them) and not one 14 rd mag I have tried has worked correctly - all but one had a feeding problem on the first try, and the one that worked the first try misfed on the second try.

In short, the stock springs are not powerful enough to keep up with the gun. Wolff does not make springs for the 14 round mag, but the Para 14 springs fit and work. Most people who have 227 14 rd mags report that at least half of them do not feed correctly out of the boc.

Right now, my mags are probably worth more than each of the pistols - I've seen online asking prices of $70-$100. I have never paid that much, I got mine well before sadly SIG discontinued the 227.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.