JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Just hoping to try out some new grips, and I figure this site has someone with an ancient roll sitting in a drawer. I could split the cost with u. Im in NE, hoping to find someone close. And, any opinions/conversations in regards to grips is appreciated too. Dont want to stipple until I do all the research.
Thx

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I use skateboard tape.
You can get a sheet for about $5-10 and will last for a good number of grips. It is extremely aggressive texture, so great for competition and easy to cut with some scissors. It will leave a residue but that is pretty easy to clean off with some rubbing alcohol.

Another option is Talon Grips. I've had a set of the ruberized grips on my Shield v1.0, among two others for several years. They hold up great and give my hand gets just the right amount of grip for my draw.

Thanks for the idea! Im meaning to try several options to try to find my happy place.

I've been using this for awhile. Slightly more cushy than hockey tape. Imagine tshirt material on a roll.

I've been using this for awhile. Slightly more cushy than hockey tape. Imagine tshirt material on a roll.

Awesome! Thank you.

Goon tape is the best! Leaves no residue if you take it off.

Goon tape is the best! Leaves no residue if you take it off.
I've heard the term goon tape before. Is that raid tape, or are they separate things? I've also hear that medical self-adhering tape is great. But, I've never tried any of these yet. That's for all of the suggestions.

I have some. Black grip tape and also some 3m rubber tape that is almost identical to the tall9n grip stuff that I have been using on the waterfowl shotguns. I'm in Wilsonville and could give you a a couple chunks

I have some. Black grip tape and also some 3m rubber tape that is almost identical to the tall9n grip stuff that I have been using on the waterfowl shotguns. I'm in Wilsonville and could give you a a couple chunks
That would be awesome! Thanks Ray. Ill Pm you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.