JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My specialties are very diverse. I know a lot about black powder shooting. Two times trade gun shampion in Washington. I have also won trade gun shoots in Oregon. I have won a lot of 1st and 2nd place black powder shoots all over Oregon and Washington. I have been doing mountain man rendez vous (1840 and before black powder shooting) for 17 years. I do a lot of primitive camping. I mostly shoot flint locks and I have built my own black powder riffle.
I cast my own balls. My fastest flint and steel fire start is 3 seconds. I also throw hawk (axe)and knife. And I reload for most of my guns (modern).

Reloading is another one of my passions. I reload both riffle loads and hand gun loads. I shoot just about every weekend if I'm not diving.

I also do a lot of long range shooting. 1000 yards +.
I shoot semi and full auto.
I shoot hand guns a lot.
I shoot shot guns.
I hunt everything that walks , runs, and flies.
I bow hunt a lot.

I also do a lot of fishing and scuba diving. I'm a scientific diver for the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
I'm an assistant dive instructor. I do some technical diving. I spear fish and do under water photography and videography.
And I do a lot of adventure riding on my Vstrom DL 650.

I also entertain my two kids and wife.

Name is Yann.
[email protected]

Welcome aboard. You sound very diverse. (I like the diving and fishing part.) I'm looking forward to your posts.

I also have the pleasure of living in the Democratic People's Republic of Eugene.

Welcome aboard Yann!
Come on in the water is fine, mind the jellies if you will.

Damn, you are one active firearms/diving fellow.
Suddenly, I feel the need to get back on the ginkgo biloba and dust off the BCD. Right after my sammich and nap perhaps.

All in fun, Welcome! :)
Steve

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews