JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a dealer in the Portland area that stocks Lone wolf Barrels? Looking for one for a Glock 30. Thanks.
I don't know if he is a dealer but I believe he carries Lone Wolf products. He is usually at the Portland Expo Gun Shows. There are only 1 or 2 booths that deal mostly with Glocks. Check it out this weekend. They might have what your looking for.

Looks like I am going to do the same. The Glock guy wasn't at the gun show this weekend, seems he retired about 6 months ago. There was a "Glock Armor" there, but he acted like he got his customer service training at Keith's. I don't need that, too many people out their that want your business. If anyone has a Lone Wolf barrel for a Glock 30 they want to sell let me know.

There is a guy on Gunbroker from Walla Walla that carries Lone Wolf barrels. I just got a stainless G17 threaded Lone Wolf barrel from him to match my Lone Wolf stainless slide. He has many for different models.

I am a little confused. Why don't you order from Lone Wolf direct? They are based out of Idaho, shipping should be that bad or take too long. If you'd done it when you posted, you'd probably have it this week. I've dealt with Lone Wolf before, always got my orders in a timely fashion and the customer service has been great.

Your are right, but I try to support the local dealers first. With the exception of Keith's or the Gun room I would rather local. I will be placing a order soon.

No,not even at the gun shows, so I got them from Lone Wolf, had them in 72 hours, and they do everything they are said too. Very happy with them, my groups are now half what they were with the stock barrels, and I don't have the worry of shooting lead. Also the Glock 30 now handles SWC's as well as my 1911's do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top