JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got any good spots up Lolo Pass Rd? All mine have slowly been shut down over the years. I got one but I'm worried it'll turn into a camping spot with the holiday weekend. Miller Rd is my backup backup but I'd love to have a few little clearings or side roads to go look at while I'm up there.

We will clean up after ourselves.

Hummmm.......
I keep wondering about.......

Yeah.....Shooters pay those Pittman Robinson taxes.
The funds are quickly grabbed by up the states.
The states then "help to develop" certain areas.
Rrrrright......making those areas, more accessible/available.
Then......more and more, the shooters are eventually pushed out.

Aloha, Mark

PS......what is Pittman Robinson?

So then.....
Where is the NEW target range?

On November 21, 2013, U.S. Representative Robert E. Latta (R, OH-5) introduced an omnibus bill called the Sportsmen's Heritage And Recreational Enhancement Act of 2013 (H.R. 3590; 113th Congress).[13][14] Title II of that bill, the Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act, would amend the Pittman–Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to: (1) authorize a state to pay up to 90% of the costs of acquiring land for, expanding, or constructing a public target range; (2) authorize a state to elect to allocate 10% of a specified amount apportioned to it from the Federal Aid to Wildlife Restoration fund for such costs; (3) limit the federal share of such costs under such Act to 90%; and (4) require amounts provided for such costs under such Act to remain available for expenditure and obligation for five fiscal years.[14] The bill passed the House of Representatives on February 5, 2014.[15]

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top