JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just watched a preview on showtime online, and I felt the main character portrayed a terribly unprofessional image. The "gun slinger" gun salesman says all sorts of questionable things. Regardless of if they're in good fun or not, I didn't like the vibe. I seem to be the only one to bring it up, though. Perhaps others can expound upon why they feel the way they do, after watching the preview.

<broken link removed>

Watch the preview on the right hand side.

There is also a show with R Lee Ermey, which I haven't seen but looks cool. This show is about a gun salesman in Colorado, if I am remembering the correct state.

I called and complained about the review in our local newspaper calling it a great show for gun nuts. Not happy about their prejudicial phrasing.
Watched the show and was not very impressed. They seem to be the gun shop owner b.s.ing with potential customers. If they find an interesting one like an old woman carrying three knives they'll go on about it. Shows him giving young children M16 clones, with parent standing there. Seemed to me, ho hum, thankfully not obvious attempt to discredit gun owners.IMHO
rhtwist

Lock N Load on the History channel rocks. It's a gun lovers' show. They test fire anything from a 50 BMG to a Gatling gun. I don't know what this other show is, if it's different. We've been getting the History Channel show for quite a while now on Charter cable.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top