JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. Offered is a Springfield Armory MA9222 "Loaded" M1A with a beautiful flame-patterned American walnut stock having a hand-rubbed wax finish. This civilian equivalent to the 7.62x51mm (.308 cal.) M-14 main battle rifle has a premium air gauged National Match medium weight 22" chrome moly steel barrel with 1:11 right-hand twist. The other National Match components are: match tuned 2-stage trigger, 4.5-5 lb pull; GI sights, .062" front and .052" non-hooded rear with .5moa adjustments for windage and 1 moa adjustment for elevation; flash suppressor. Because of this flash suppressor, it may not be legal in California. Length is 44.33", weight 9.8 lbs. This rifle is immaculate with flawless, bright bore. I have not fired matches with it, but sighted it in before acquiring a Loaded M1A with stainless barrel. I kind of hate to sell it because it is so sweet to shoot, but then so is the other one and I only have room in my safe for one. Springfield sells these for $1,908 with one ten-round magazine. I am selling this rifle with a GI 20-round magazine. Face to face in the Portland area with ODL and CHL or equivalent proof of eligibility to own a firearm. $1,500 OBO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.