JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all -

I have for trade a German-made Walther P22 in like new condition. Black slide, threaded 3.4" barrel (would make a great suppressor host), adjustable sights, accessory rail, 2 10-round mags, replaceable back straps, and everything it came with from the factory. Has maybe ten mags through it. I'm not desperate to move it as it's a very nice, comfortable, accurate, fun to shoot gun, but I recently acquired a different semi-auto .22 that I like better, so wanted to see what I could possible turn this into. Some of my fantasy trades include a Ruger revolver in .357 Mag, lever-action .22, a Glock-mag compatible .40 S&W Kel-tec Sub2000, or a scoped .223/5.56 rifle of some sort. However, I'm very open to other offers, as I am mostly just looking to acquire a new toy to play with. Only trades I would immediately rule out are .22 Auto pistols and anything in 7.62x39. Would be willing to add/receive cash to balance out a possible trade, and could also include any of the items here:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...ulder-holsters-gun-belts-1911-ppk-cowboy.html

Not looking to sell at this time, as cash will not get turned back into a new toy for me...... :(

FTF in the Salem/Dallas/Corvallis area preferred, although willing to drive some distance for the right deal. Prefer not to ship at this time, only looking for deals within the state of Oregon. Stock photo, additional pictures available upon request. Thanks!

View attachment 201696

Would you consider trading for a Smith&Wesson model 22a1 target pistol with
7" heavy barrel? Comes in original box with paperwork. I am the original purchaser of this pistol and have owned it for several years. Have only used it a few times camping in eastern OR. It's in very good condition and I'm just looking for something a little more compact.
DSCI0321.jpg

A year ago I would've jumped all over a paratrooper SKS, but just finished dumping all my 7.62's and a bunch of ammo in an attempt to slim down the calibers I have to stock. Thank you for the offer, but I think I have to pass.

I'm not sure how would get a picture to be much larger than that is already, but if there's a specific spot you want a close up of I can take it. Never had a suppressor installed to know for sure, but it seems like it has fairly tall sights, I believe they would clear.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.