JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
G27 purchased earlier this month and unfired. Complete with box, papers, cleaning rod, brush, magazine loader, and two .40S&W 9-round magazines. This model Glock will also accept larger capacity Glock magazines from either .40S&W or .357 Sig pistols. Purchaser of this item receives 100 rounds of new .40S&W ammo free of charge.

Sale only FTF in Astoria, OR. Free ammo is to provide compensation for purchasers travel expenses.

No trades.

All pictures are of item described in this listing.

$503cash

I swear those pix arent of a glock... but if they are, then the g27 i have in my room really isnt a g27....:D

Unfired G27 purchased earlier this month and unfired. Complete with box, papers, cleaning rod, brush, magazine loader, and two .40S&W 9-round magazines. This model Glock will also accept larger capacity Glock magazines from either .40S&W or .357 Sig pistols. Purchaser of this item receives 100 rounds of new .40S&W ammo free of charge.

Sale only FTF in Astoria, OR. Free ammo is to provide compensation for purchasers travel expenses.

No trades.

All pictures are of item described in this listing.

$503 cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.