JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

As the title suggests, I have a LNIB original Steyr Aug bullpup rifle with 16" barrel chambered in 5.56x45mm. This is the genuine Steyr AUG built to original factory spec, bearing the Steyr trade mark, not a cheap MASR knockoff. I'm the original owner and only fired ~50 rounds to sight it in, the rifle sat in the safe rest of the time. You won't find another package like this!

Comes with everything you need for a tactical rifle:
- Troy front and rear folding backup iron sights;
- Aimpoint CompM reddot sight, 3 night vision settings, flip covers, new battery;
- Surefire M300a scout light in FDE;
- Gilles 3-point sling made for Steyr AUGs;
- 2 genuine Steyr AUG 30rd magazines;
All original paperwork, soft case, cleaning kit, factory sling etc that came with the rifle.

Price is $3500 OBO. If you don't need the accessories, we can work out a deal accordingly.

<NEW> potential trades:
- SCAR17s
- Laure PredatAR in 308
- Other high quality semi-auto 308 rifles

I have multiple positive rating on m4carbine and ar15.com, just ask and I'll send you the references. Face 2 face cash deal only, I'm in East Side of Puget Sound, email is the best way to reach me: [email protected]

cheers!

CIMG5124_zpsdd531f86.jpg

CIMG5114_zpsef7ef435.jpg

CIMG5120_zps1c74a92f.jpg

CIMG5119_zpsf14e4879.jpg

CIMG5128_zpsce9ab382.jpg

Last Edited: