JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello fellow firearm enthusiasts, patriots and nerds alike.

I have today, for your viewing pleasure, the second greatest piece of plastic to come out of Austria.

I bought this gun a month ago because I've always loved the aesthetics, but the physical connection we shared did not match with the visual one.

The gun only has about 200 rounds through it (one range trip) and other than the light ejection marks from the brass, it's in new condition.

The gun will come with three standard capacity magazines, all with the matching green base-plate. No modifications have been done to the firearm.

I currently have it set up with a Romeo+Juliet dot and magnifier, and a Vickers blue force gear adjustable sling.

I also have a PA SLX1 I could throw in too. Price breakdown is as follows.

$1550-Bare gun, 3 mags, no optic or slings

$1800-Aug, 3 mags, Romeo+ Juliet and sling

I am open to trades, but limited to these specific items.

New production Colt AR15a4, (W/O carbine markings)

4" S&W 686 plus, performance center, or pre lock standard 686. +cash

6" S&W 617 + cash

Gold, silver or platinum bullion or coins close to spot. I don't have too much interest in numismatics, but if you've got something really cool I might be interested.

Not really interested in firearms other than the ones I listed, I do like Cold War/GWOT era stuff so if you have a cool A4 clone build, a cheap PTR 91, POF AP5 etc let me know. Mostly interested in cash, metals, or the guns I listed.

Willing to meet within ~50 miles of Portland for the right deal, and if you shoot me some extra cash/value I could meet you farther. Not interested in shipping at this time.

For transparency, I'm currently prioritizing a cash deal. If you have a trade I'll probably think on it for a couple days before making a decision.

Feel free to give me a call or a text at (971)280-7241.

If you want any more specific pictures let me know.

98BD4B5C-ACBE-439E-8090-BDBAEAEF8959.jpeg C4F5F569-1EC7-49FC-93D8-387A4EECFAAE.jpeg 030D6F32-AC57-4245-B026-F083E835116D.jpeg 2E9C9E38-703F-434C-8E3B-E1E6B0C8422E.jpeg A5F0B8D0-B705-49B2-9DD8-8199E5078330.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hopefully helpful, I know before I got my Aug, I wasnt sure about the Steyr mags and wished I could find the NATO/AR mag version. I have the Steyr mag version and love it. Very well made mags and a fantastic gun, one of my favorites. GLWS