JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Smith & Wesson m629 "Trail Boss"
CALIBER: .44 mag
FINISH: Stainless steel
BARREL: 3"
CONDITION: "Like New In Box"-unfired
RETAIL: No longer available
ASKING PRICE: $745 w/Hogue wood grips or $690 with just the factory rubber grips. Price is pretty firm but will always listen to offers. :)

This is the 3" barreled "Trail Boss" version with the unfluted cylinder. It is not an easy gun to find and usually had to be special ordered. It is just a stunning gun. I bought this gun for my father-n-law for fathers day last year and ended up giving him a Seecamp instead. I hung on to it to give to him this year but his arthritis has gotten too bad for him to shoot it. It is in factory new condition in the original packaging. I have a set of Goncalo Alves Hogue grips for it (shown on the gun in the pic below) that can be purchased with the gun or you can simply buy it with the stock rubber grips.

I really take care of all my guns and when I say a gun is "like new" you can bet ion it being true. I am very picky and meticulous so a gun has to be perfect for me to rate it as such. Ask anyone that has bought from me in the past. :)

Image from S&W showing stock rubber grips.
163409_large.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.