JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally had decent enough weather to get out to the range. Unfortunately, everything past 20yds was still buried in snow so I couldn't get to the further targets.

But was able to put around 100rds through it using a couple of types of ammo and used three different types of magazines.

First of all, this thing is a hoot! Very little recoil, crisp, albeit, heavy trigger, easy handling, and fast on multiple targets.

Function was 100% with all magazines and ammo!

Got the cheap red dot dialed in and using cheap Federal 115gr RN brass-cased bulk ammo from WalMart, got a pretty dang impressive 1 1/8" group at 20yds using a rest, but standing.

Couldn't ask for better with cheap ammo, cheap optics, and shooting in 20 degree weather...

ULEZ0DluRjeBa0wypqSYbw.jpg

Can't wait to bring it down to the cabin where we have some reactive targets.

I foresee this thing using up A LOT of 9mm bulk packs from WalMart...

Finally had decent enough weather to get out to the range. Unfortunately, everything past 20yds was still buried in snow so I couldn't get to the further targets.

But was able to put around 100rds through it using a couple of types of ammo and used three different types of magazines.

First of all, this thing is a hoot! Very little recoil, crisp, albeit, heavy trigger, easy handling, and fast on multiple targets.

Function was 100% with all magazines and ammo!

Got the cheap red dot dialed in and using cheap Federal 115gr RN brass-cased bulk ammo from WalMart, got a pretty dang impressive 1 1/8" group at 20yds using a rest, but standing.

Couldn't ask for better with cheap ammo, cheap optics, and shooting in 20 degree weather...

View attachment 557359

Can't wait to bring it down to the cabin where we have some reactive targets.

I foresee this thing using up A LOT of 9mm bulk packs from WalMart...
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Wish mine would hurry up and get here.

Got some more goodies in today for it. Pistol comes with a QD port for a swivel, so installed one with a single-point sling that works very well. Also added a Magpul MOE rubberized grip that is 10 times better than the crappy stock one. Also got in a few Glock fun sticks in FDE...
i_YiNrpDQ-Cf2DJ-UehuBw.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top